Date(s) - October 3, 2020
8:30 am - 11:00 am MDT
Add to Calendar
Meyer Ranch Park
10490 S Turkey Creek Rd
Morrison, Colorado 80465
Come join us as we do a leaf-peeping hike this fall!
Saturday, October 3rd – from 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM.
We are planning to hike Sunny Aspen and Lodge Pole Loop Trail. Click here to view the trail on All Trails.
This hike is open to family members (including fur family members) or friends!
Please note the JeffCo Parks Regulations to follow:
- DO NOT visit parks and public areas if sick; stay home, seek medical care
- FACE COVERING required when 6′ distance can’t be maintained when using the restroom, at the trailhead, and/or when passing others on the trail
- Practice social distancing of at least 6’ in parks, trailheads, trails, and climbing crags
- DO NOT gather in groups larger than 10
- Keep dogs on leash at ALL times
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and/or hand washing supplies; many of our parks and restrooms lack running water. Sanitize/wash hands after touching public surfaces such as railings, benches, and handles.
To maintain compliance with social distancing guidelines and for the health and safety of all in attendance, please expect to be grouped with those that arrive around the same time as your party. WIH members will be ‘socially-distantly’ on hand to help organize and send off groups of 8-10 people as they arrive. If you are planning to hike with someone specific, please wait in or at your vehicle until they reach the parking lot. We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation while we navigate implementing this policy!
Please note that you and your adult guests will need to sign a liability form prior to joining the event. An email will be sent to you with a link to the form on Friday, October 2nd. Alternatively, a QR code to the form will be available the morning of the hike.
You must be logged in to register.