Date(s) - September 3, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm MDT
Add to Calendar
This course will educate the attendee about hospital acquired infections (HAI’s), the contributing factors and address the social and financial impact associated with this deadly pandemic. The course will review preventions and solutions to HAI’s and discuss case studies where best practices have proven to lessen the impact of HAI’s.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the definition of hospital acquired Infections (HAI)
- Identify contributing factors to HAI’s
- Have awareness of the mortality rate associated with HAI’s
- Have awareness of the financial impact HAI’s have on the community and our healthcare system.
- Understanding preventions and solutions that can lessen the impact of HAI’s.
- Case Studies
Going on 6 years with Standard Textile in the Interiors Division. Focus has been on growing fabric and interior product sales across the healthcare and hospitality divisions. Works with various customers such as infection control, EVS, architects, designers, purchasing groups and furniture manufactures to understand all aspects of how to provide exceptional products and services.
You must be logged in to register.