THIS IS A PAST EVENT
Date(s) - December 5, 2018
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
Categories No Categories
The last century has been transformative for women in the modern workforce: women today make up approximately 25% of senior positions in corporate America. While progress has been significant, women continue to face disadvantages and inequalities in modern corporate society. Among those leading the charge and defying the traditional image of c-suite, executive and money-maker, Denver’s Power Women are pioneers for the female leaders of tomorrow.
Join Bisnow as they celebrate Denver’s most influential leaders in business and commercial real estate at the Denver Power Women 2018 event. In addition to honoring each leader, they will address some of the biggest issues facing women in business and CRE today:
1) What are the challenges and rewards of being a c-suite female executive in business and commercial real estate?
2) How do you see cultures of corporate America and the CRE industries changing to support women in the workforce?
3) Which development, investment and construction trends are currently shaping the mile high city? How does female leadership influence trends?
4) Is Denver a leading city for powerful and influential women? How can Denver improve gender equality and career strides in today’s workforce?
5) Why is gender diversity important at the c-suite and executive levels? What are Denver’s leading firms doing to make diversity both a priority and a standard?
Stop by the Women in Healthcare table in the exhibitor area. We look forward to having you join us in honoring and celebrating Denver’s most powerful leaders this December!
Please register for this event here.